Wanted to write this out yesterday, was thinking should I really do write it or not. Today, I've decided to write it down anyway.

​

So me and my friend went out Saturday night, in the part of city where I haven't been for 6 years. Lots of clubs down there shut down, we even tried to go to one, but apparently it only works during summer time. Moved to one of the older ones, surprised it still works. In that club, the audience were mostly students, 19y+.

​

I'd say the ratio was even more inclined towards female, really for every 5 guys there was around 5 girls, if not even 6. Anyway, we went there, all smiles in towards the bar. Ordered ourselves some drinks, then I made some conversation with some random guys near us, about football and other stuff. There wasn't that much place to dance at all, if even any at all, mainly everyone was in those separate areas with sofas, or near the tables. After a while, I approached two girls, or better said, only one of them, a blonde. Started a convo with a smile, how's their night going etc. Asked them where they're from, they told me and then prolonged that into what they study and that minor stuff. Made some light hearted comment about the place where she's from, our national team coach is from that place too. When I finally told her my name and asked for hers, she told me she's in a relationship, and her friend too. I was like, alright, told her to enjoy the rest of the night, and went back to my friend.

​

Some time later, we somehow moved ourselves to a table where some girls were too. Made conversation again, but nothing much though. I approached some girls behind us, near that table. Tried to make a conversation, but I saw on them they didn't want to talk to me, keeping their answers short etc. Moved back to that table, and after a while, I asked one of the girls there where their friend went, a cute blonde. Told her friend that I fancy that girl. She told me she was outside, taking a break. I said OK, I'll go check up on her, which she also encouraged me to do so. Went outside, and I found her sitting on a bench. I approached her with: "Hey there, you by yourself here? You're friends are worried about you." She told me she was ok, just taking a breather. I saw her she was visibly drunk, and wasn't feeling best. Sat next to her, and she moved towards the edge of the bench. She told me she's alright, that I can go back inside, no need to worry. At that moment I saw that she was feeling uncomfortable with me near her, as she clearly demonstrated by sliding towards the edge of the bench. I asked her is she sure, she said yeah, I replied back OK and went back in. I moved back near that table, and her friends asked me where's she, why isn't she back with me. I told them she told me she's fine, that I don't need to worry about her, and told me to go back inside. The girls at table told me why don't I go back there, I missed (or will miss) my chance. Gave some quick thought about it, and seeing how she felt uncomfortable with me there, told them she just politely rejected me, that's all. Some moments later, they were joking to my friend that I had to "step up my game" (I can't translate it better in English).

​

Soon after that, the club was shutting down and all, and we left. Approached three sets of girls, got nowhere once again. One other thing I should mention, I saw guys approaching girls in the club too, but they were all shut down too quite quick. The only girls that were with guys there, they arrived in the club together. Don't know if it's worth mentioning that, but there you go.

​

​