Hello, Baba G here. I just received an e-mail from Avery Hayden in which he wrote about two different mindsets; a scarcity mindset and an abundance mentality. These types of mindset are the direct opposites of eachother. So, how are these types of mentalities important relative to being yourself?

Bluepilled you

If you’ve ever been bluepilled, or are at the moment, I’ll take my bets that that didn’t prove out to be successful. Bluepilled men are the result of indoctrination of generations of feminism. As most of us here know, as a man you must recognize her actions and not her words, but because the type of communication that men conduct, the general man assume that we must recognize her words as well. Because men are true to their words, men, in general, assume that female communication works the same. Men who realize that this isn’t the case will be the ones to get the women in the end. Women aren’t to blame for this, however, because this is the result of human evolution; women evolved shit-tests, to be able to filter out the shitty genes. Unlucky for women, with the redpill toolkit, every man can technically pass the filter of shitty genes. This is why women dislike redpill; women want to be special relative to their competition, if they are the only ones who can get the man with the body and cock of the Rock, they can brag about it and they’ll be at the top of the social hierarchy that women compete in. While at it, I’d just like to point out that feminism is a thing, not because men treat women badly but because women treat women badly, but because they’re solipsistic they won’t recognize what they do to each other hence they blame men. The women who have too low SMV will put the blame on men - women with low SMV doesn’t necessarily have to be ugly, they may possess a low SMV based on how shitty their personality is. I’ve seen tons of cases where hot women convert into crazy cat ladies, and this is because feminism is radicalizing them and mindfuck them so bad that they freely choose to climb down the ladder of SMV, hence the conclusion that women and not men are bad for women.

​

Female nature

You might think right now, what has this to do with being yourself? It has EVERYTHING to do with it; women in their nature are insecure due to their competitive nature amongst eachother. Women, no matter how many guys they have drooling after them, will always question their looks, because they know in their whole source code that the wall is a real thing, and when they pass the wall is a gray zone which is the sole reason for why women, no matter what age they are, almost always see their own flaws as dominant traits and can’t see their beauty as a whole. Because of this insecurity, women project their flaws, hence why most of them are full of gossip and shit. Speculatively, this would be the reason why women, in general, are against prostitution; because they don’t know where they’d fit on the market, i.e. how much money their bodies are worth, it gives them a bad feeling, and because women are feeling-based thinkers and not logic-based thinkers, they’ll in most cases not realize their bodies’ true potential.

​

Your role

What you need to do is NEVER to question what a women feels when she’s around you, because this’ll give you a scarcity mindset. What you need to do is assume that she wants you to tube feed her with your plumber gear, because that’s what SHE wants you to assume. She wants you to be so down to earth and confident in your actions that whatever she does won’t affect your emotions (Read: Stoicism, newcomers). Basically, you have to be so true to yourself that you view yourself as a king with no restrictions, and live that way. Every girl won’t sleep with you, and that’s an objective truth; not every girl will ever like you, and I’d argue that it’s nearly impossible to sleep with every woman in the world (3,5 billion women?). You probably understand this logically, but even though it is nearly impossible to sleep with every woman in the world, you want to have your mindset as if you CAN sleep with ANY woman you want, whenever you want. If you assume you can sleep with any woman you want, you’ll become more selective; you’ll become the price. By being more selective, pussy won’t control you as easily. By becoming the price, you suddenly become interesting. None that has entered a competition has ever settled for last. Every competitor wants to win, but few possess the mentality of picturing themselves as if they’ve already won. This is what differs boys from men, losers from champions. If you want to be the best, you have to convince yourself that you in fact ARE the best. Doesn’t matter if that is true to an objective reality, because you live in a very subjective reality and relative to you, you might be the best there is. Chant this mantra, and you’ll soon enough see success in women and other parts of life. Summarized, always assume the best outcome for yourself in anything you do.

​

In closing

Being yourself is bad when you have a scarcity mindset; by being yourself while having one, you’ll only pedestalize pussy more, and you’ll appear as if you’re desperate. This is because your actions are based upon what you believe SHE will like. This is something that is generally considered unattractive among women, and this is fairly well known among redpillers. What you instead need to do, is to base your actions upon what YOU like. This is where “being yourself” is good; if you act based on what you want to do because you want to do it, you’re being yourself concretely. You do what you want, not based on what you believe someone else wants you to do, but because you want to do it. See the difference?

Women love men with a clear path and vision. The female rollercoaster goes insane when a man she admires tells her what to do and takes command. If you can show her that you know what you want to do because you enjoy doing so, she will enjoy whatever that is as well; as you know, female rational thinking isn’t all too evolved, and because of this she can’t too easily rationalize what it is that gives her emotions a rollercoaster ride - this is where you as a man come in. You can rationalize for yourself what you yourself find funny to do, and under the premise that she admires you, she will pedestalize your rationalization, hence her emotions will go apeshit and you’ll have a new plate.

​

​

​

EDIT: I've realized that my title phrasing is incorrect, but I'd like to elaborate how I thought and I'll use myself as an example.

​

If I'm to say this myself, I'm a pretty genuine guy; in most of my social interactions, I just want people to have a good time and feel good about themselves. Because of this, I pedestalized pussy; I had the mantra "I'm looking for the right one" in my head, or I atleast thought "I don't want to settle for anyone" and this effectively led me to never escalating with tons of women who were dying to have my; since I didn't want any of them, I didn't show that type of interest, I was just genuine and I was probably viewed as a some (purple pilled) combination of AF/BB. Whenever I did find a potential LTR, I overinvested, became attached, ditched and heart broken. Long story short, after I've learned a lot of redpill theory and loads of other psychology factors, I've actually have had a change of heart. Since the truth pill is bitter, my persona has changed a bit. I'm not genuine in the same way anymore, it's not that I'm not genuine but because I'm coming closer to a total realization of how women work (people in general tbh), I've realized that my old type of genuinity isn't sustainable. For this, I literally had to have a change of heart. This is where my thought of "how being yourself" popped up; basically, I was myself before, didn't work, I gave it a considerable amount of thought and came to some realizations. Because I grew and learned from my experiences, I can therefore argue that I'm "being myself".

​

However, after another bit of thinking, I realized how my title phrasing isn't correct due to this; I may be myself in my head 100%, but one is never truly oneself in social interactions because firstly it's simply impossible, I could never expose myself completely to someone under the premises that semantics and time are too limited, but those aren't the sole reasons as to why one SHOULDN'T "be yourself", in 95% of all social interactions.

People can like you for various reasons, but what people love most about you is your uncertainty. When you're a mystery, people get emotional reactions from thinking or interacting with you. For this reason alone, you don't want to reveal everything about yourself (i.e. "be yourself") because most people think higher of you than what you can deliver, when revealing your mystery people often get disappointed with reality.

​

I believe there are ocassions where men can truly be themselves, however, and that is in manospheres. With men on your level of thinking with similar reasoning, you can explore the depths of yourself; I believe every man should find other men to which they can expose themselves completely, because by doing so you can get other men's perspective on whether your thinking is conventional or not, or you could perhaps help other men attain conventional thinking. Also, remember to stay true to yourself; even if you can't display yourself completely, i.e. be yourself, you should always respect yourself. If someone is disrepectful and you don't do anything about it but are bothered by said behavior, you're not respecting yourself. Speak up for yourself, state your thoughts and opinions and don't be affraid to do so

​

The title should probably be something like " How changing your mentality can go from drying pussy out to giving water to Africa"

​