Hi everyone, I would like to just share a quick story for everyone, I just ran into a friend and as we were talking one of our mutual friends got brought up and he's still a lost cause.

So this story begins in grade 9 in middle/high school depending on where you live, so let's call this guy 'Joe'. I've known this guy since grade 7 and I'm almost 22 now for context, so that's around 10ish years. So Joe is quite honestly an acquaintance of mine but we've always been friendly, I also happen to have a very good friend called 'Brad' that's also a good friend of Joe. So in grade 9, a girl transfers to our school called 'Marie' who is two years younger than us and what I would call a HB6/7 with nice boobs depending on your type but what I would call cute at best.

Let me describe both Brad and Joe real quick. Brad is about 5'11 and about 190lbs I would say and would eventually do both football and wrestling in high school. Even at 14 Brad is already a lot bigger than basically 99% at our school and is just fucking huge just by his genetics. Joe, on the other hand, is about 5'5 and even by grade 7 he was already fat as fuck, I'm talking +200 lbs so it's bad. He's a pretty nice guy but he has self-deprecating humor where he makes jokes about how fat he is and just generally acts in this autistic manner, it's hard to describe but you should know the gist of it. He's also always been a bit of a beta where he lends people money and gives people free shit but doesn't get anything in return except for friendship (?).

Now Brad has always been a player and is already pretty sexually active, so he makes a move and starts smashing Marie quickly, even at grade 7 Marie is already a bit of a hoe lmao. Now since Brad and Joe are basically neighbors, they already hang out quite a bit at Joe's house, since Brad is 'dating' Marie, the three of them spend quite a bit of time together. For Joe, it's love at first sight, and he third wheels Brad and Marie the whole time they 'date' as well as paying for their dates and all that shit, pretty pathetic in my opinion.

Brad only dates/smashes Marie for a few months and then moves on pretty quickly because he realizes Marie is actually really fucking crazy and his a lot of mental and daddy issues. So we get to high school now and Joe has already been friend zoned a long time ago but still insists on spending as much time as he can with Marie, who's now in grade 8, texting and chilling with her when he has time, as well as third wheeling with Marie and her new boyfriend. So throughout our whole time in high school, Joe hangs out with Marie whenever he has the time, and comfort Marie whenever she breaks up with her newest boyfriend. You can see where this is going right?

It gets worse, at this point in time I don't see these guys as much we've all moved on but I try and keep in touch when I can. Around three years ago, I went over to Joe's house for a party and after a few a hours, there only me, Brad, a random guy, and Joe. So we're all pretty drunk at this point and Joe confesses he's third wheeling another couple, even after all the times over these years where we've tried intervening to stop him from getting cucked, he still can't help himself from attaching himself to girls who are already dating. So at this point, he's third wheeled Marie for like 5-6 years, he got a new job where he's friend-zoned by another chick, and before that chick at the new job he got friend-zoned again. See the pattern?

So we've come full circle into this story where I ran into Brad today and we were just catching up with each other. Brad mentions that he and his friends had another intervention about this shit for however many times. So after 2-3 years of not hearing from Joe, he's once again gone back to third wheeling/friend-zoned by Marie again, driving her and her new boyfriend around and buying them and shit whenever. Joe has also graduated from school and now has even more disposable income to waste on Marie.

Let this be a lesson gentleman, some people just don't learn. I was slipping back into some blue pill programming recently but after typing all this stuff out, I would rather kill myself then end up like Joe.

TLDR: Alpha fucks, Beta bucks.