As I have gotten older I have learned a valuable lesson. If you are waiting to be ready before doing something you may never end up trying that thing. This goes for approaching women, applying for that job, applying for that degree, showing up to that interview, starting that new hobby. I missed out on so many opportunities during my 20's because I was waiting until I was 'ready'.

The real truth is that you will never be 100% ready. Accept this. Remember this. Do not let this stop you from doing that thing you want to do. Ever. The moment I realized this my life changed.

If you are waiting until you are 180lbs 8% shredded to start approaching women you will miss out on so many opportunities on learning and even hooking up and finding someone you like. If you are waiting on your job to settle before starting your new business idea you might never start your business. If you are waiting until you have more experience before applying for a new job you might miss out on the job of a lifetime.

Successful people in this world know this. They don't wait for opportunities to come, they just go out and do and opportunities come to them. Winners take the leap when they are not ready, fall flat on their face, keep getting up until they win.

Real 'alpha' men are not afraid to make mistakes, they are not afraid to take calculated risks, and learn from experience not from reading about other people's experiences. They guy who sits there, reads 100 hours of redpill before he decides to approach women will lose out 100% of the time vs the guy who spends 10 hours reading and 90 hours going out their and doing. The first guy is waiting until he is 'ready' the second guy knows he will never be ready and best teacher is experience.

TLDR: Make calculated risks. Realise in life, no matter how old you get, no matter how many books you read, how many push ups you do, you will never be 100% ready.