I love RedPill vernacular for its quick and straightforward messages. I thought I might share one that rings true, that is WWT(Women Waste Time). Whenever females feel that they cannot get a hold of your resources, they are for certain to attack your time. I feel this happens most when a man is spinning plates, or dealing with a harem. Females want to test you as a gene provider, so they are going to put you through obstacles and situations, that are FAKE for reassurance of alpha qualities. The only way a man can have a harem is if he posseses the most viable traits in the eyes of his bitches, thus making them compete for his attention. The moment a women challenges you and not other women...its over. She won't respect you and she'll just keep testing you until you "prove to her" your fitness.

I think men get stuck in this loop and take on several things from fake hobbies, responsibilities, style changes, and even friendships to somehow showcase his biological fitness to the women around him. Here's a hint...GTFO. Free yourself from nonsense responsibilities, problems, or validation and FOCUS ON Building character, frame, and anything that YOU want.

I love the grit and dirt mentality, it is what keeps countries like America pushing to the top even if we struggle as a nation. Don't waste time trying to live up to shit tests and biological fitness contests constructed by women to destroy Beta Males. Don't follow trends. Just. Be. Yourself.

Free yourself, of responsibility that is not essential to your livelihood(IMO this is: Health, Wealth, Excellence). If you feel you are following a trend or trying to impress women, get rid of that time constraint and obligation immediately.