This is a very common shit test. So common it's become normalized and I suspect a lot of people can't see how or why it's a shit test. The short explanation is that it, as per the usual, tries to shift a burdon rightfully belonging the woman onto a man.

A lot of posters on TRP strongly advocate not to wait for sex, or at least not to wait very long. The usual rational is that it is never in one's best interest to wait for it. Waiting is a path to scarcity wich is counter productive. That's accurate and all one really needs to know.

But there is value in understanding why it's a shit test. I'll use an analogy to illustrate why women do it in the two most likely scenarios where they employ it: she's afraid to have sex because she never has before or she's afraid to have sex because she has in the past and it didn't get her what she wanted.

Imagine a restaurant. There is a reason no restaurant ever operated under the model of: come in and take anything/everything you want and only pay what you feel. That's ridiculous. Thinking this would make you rich is idiotic; the owner's would be bankrupted in no time. But, that's what a lot of women do. They want something from men, quite a bit actually, and think the best way to get it is to offer what they have for free*.

*Terms and conditions apply. Free does not necessarily mean free, free really means obligation of indefinite terms and duration so long as I want it.

They then get pissed off when they have nothing to show for it. So, they try to change up the business model. Now, they want your money up front and they might-after having had pleanty of time to spend your money and see how much it can get them-give you something in return--but they are under no obligation to do so.

How many of you would go to such a restaurant? Would you listen to the proprieter explainhow they were taken advantage of previously so now they have to ask you to come in a few times a weeks for the next 6 motnhs and plop down money so they can pay off their debts from before and maybe in a few more months they'll give you something to eat? You'd know instantly said person was either a conman or an idiot. So why buy it when a girl does the same thing?

It's no different when the reason is the girl has never had sex before. You'd get up and walk out if the proprietor of a restaurant said, I'm not sure I can make a go of this business thing, so give me your money over the next several months/years and if I feel confident I can make this work, then I'll start to give you food, but until then I'll save it in case I need to sell/give it to someone else.

When it comes to dating women have a huge burden-the burden to vet potential mates. It is much easier for them to get men to do that job for them. One way is by having them wait around on some pretext. SHe gets the benefit of the relationship without any of the cost or risk. Since there is little or no risk, the need to vet is greatly reduced and errors in vetting greatly mitigated. That he gets nothing in return isn't relevant.

If you wait for sex, you are giving her benefit with nothing in return and doing her job for her. I'm not saying a woman must sleep with you in five minutes of meeting you or she's nexted. I'm saying, she gets no benfeit until she gives it. If she needs to vet you before sleeping with you, fine, but let her vet you on her own time and her own dime.