Title will almost certainly be misconstrued, so I'll just say at the outset that about 20% of guys will be able to fuck some of their female friends. Yes, I'm playing fast and loose with the Pareto principle, just for illustration. But, the guys at the top are guys by whom women want to get fucked, friends or not.

Women's preferences for partners in sexual congress are remarkably stable, and you two being friends has very little bearing on it. Women will do some depraved shit for men they want to fuck, and fucking a friend is the least of it.

This "do-or-don't-have-female-friends, don't try to fuck them" is a perennial topic on TRP, and it came up again in this post today (OP of that made the mistake of NOT wanting to fuck the woman; yes, really). The loudest voices are saying "never be friends with women!" Currently there are two comments at the bottom:

"Fuck every girl in you friend circle" keeps this in mind while talking to your female friends , it helps

and

It's ok to have female friends, just make sure to fuck them :D

These sound like they are somewhat joking around, but I wholeheartedly and sincerely agree.

BUT, if you are in the bottom 80%, you are invisible to women. That's one reason you can't get your hot female friends in bed, or in a stairwell, or in a stranger's van parked on a public street, pile driver over the seatbacks.

So, starting with the basics and moving up:

Advices number 1: You want to fuck your female friends, climb out of the bottom 80% by lifting, get a haircut, etc., pull your head out by doing all the shit we've been telling you.

There have been a bolus of posts from the past on this subject. By sheer and utter coincidence, these, from almost a full year ago, was where the seeds were planted for a post on how you don't do things FOR women, you do things TO women.

Advices number 2: You want to fuck your female friends, the most important thing is don't do things for them.

It's not just don't do things for women and hope to touch a boob, it's an outright contraindication on doing anything for women. And it's not just that she doesn't want to lose her ATM/chauffeur by sexing him, it's because providing goods and services is unsexy.

Another coincidence: I got a PM from a guy after that post, on this very subject:

in a situation the other day- a girl told me that I wouldn’t judge her, and told me about how she’s been getting with her ex again, and at one point I came back (with the obvious) suggesting we could have this sort of relationship. We kinda laughed it off, and she said I should try sleeping with her friend lol.

Shot down. It would be wishful thinking to consider that any other way. Believe me, when I was young, I tried, and I never suggested my way into a woman's pants.

Maybe he wasn't forward enough with the "suggesting" you wonder? Here's another old post (was deleted, but the comments are still good reading), where a guy tries being very forward:

"Look. I love our friendship. I think we have a great connection. It's real easy to talk to you and we bond over the same stuff. But the way you smell just turns me on. And, sometimes, I catch myself wanting to bend you over. Our friendship is primary to me. Nothing we do or don't do will change that. But... if you're ever bored or lonely... I'd love to show you how much I appreciate your body."

LOLOLOL. No wonder it was deleted, his advice was garbage. (In the post he said he was recovering from a flu; I told him it sounded like he was still high on DM.)

The one good thing he had to offer was this:

every time you lie to a woman, and pretend you don't want her body, you are literally doing the single least attractive thing you could possibly do, with a woman.

"Nice guys" pretend like this. /u/Woujo explains it better in a past post: Stop trying to prove to women you're a good guy.

Advices number 3: You want to fuck your female friend, talking to her about it will make it much less likely to happen.

What DO you do to make it happen? One essential is to be a fun person, and a leader, or as /u/Woujo explained in another great post, in the words of Patrice O'Neal: I have fun, then I have you.

Another essential is to have a masculine presence and keep the atmosphere highly sexualized.

Advices number 4: You want to fuck your female friends, you need to be an overtly masculine man, and foster a fun, highly sexualized environment.

You should know when a woman is ready. SHE gives signs; you don't talk about it, you simply get physically assertive, and she accepts. If she doesn't accept your advances immediately and without reserve, you back off, because you are not a rapist.

Here's how I did it, from another old post, in which it is claimed that it is almost impossible to have OR fuck female friends, which was news to me, as I need more fingers than I have to count the number of female friends I have fucked (and remained friends with):

I didn't actually try, physically, other than maybe give them a look or something. If they want it, they will come, if not you shouldn't even want it. But you can DO things to make them all worked up and ready for action. Here's a typical time, and this was repeated with several different women:

A bunch of friends meet up, go to parties, climb around on buildings downtown, or hang out at the park or the beach, basically just run amok. The women are watching the men. Act like a stud, but not a jackass. If I'm alone with one of them at the end of the night, she has been watching my hijinks all night, and she is now ready. Simple as that.

I remember once, this chick was giving rides home, and I'm the last one. I didn't even invite her up, but she parks on the street, kind of blocking a driveway. She asks if it's blocking it, and she says maybe this guy won't be able to get out in the morning.

I was so high I didn't realize that she had already decided to spend the night. But we had been doing crazy and dangerous shit all night and she was primed.

(This last one was the same who liked to get pile drivered over the seatbacks in a stranger's van parked on a public street. She is somebody's mother now, possibly one of you guys.)

Another way to put the main point about having female friends, not just fucking them, the bottom line:

When you are a needy slob with lots of obvious beta qualities, EVERYTHING sucks for you, including having female friends.

When you are a stud with lots of alpha qualities, EVERYTHING is great for you, including having female friends.