TL;DR - Money is only Status when it is earned in the right way and spent in the right way.

I think it is well established that what attracts women is looks, status, money and game. Looks is well established and we have some bros who think looks is everything (oddly enough, blackpiller and successful RP men who have focused on improving their looks).

We have Game. You can read the books and you can watch the short-lived series "The Pick Up Artist" where Mystery schooled some pseudo-incels and you are left wondering if it works. In my opinion, it absolutely does. Game is part of a "Pentumvarite" or maybe "Quadrumvarite" (not nearly so cool, but let's discuss) of what you need to score women in either the short term or the long term.

What I want to talk about in this post is the divide between money and status. In the SMP and RMP, I think guys get really confused about this, so here it goes.

At its core, money screams BETA BUX

At its core, status screams ALPHA FUX.

Money is straight forward. It is how much wealth you have, how much provisioning you can give to your children and wife.

"Status" is a lot more elusive.

Some concepts:

Alpha Bux are only Alpha Bux if achieved though Alpha means. All other rich men are Beta Bux.

1) Alpha bux are entrepreneurial.

Partially true. Because guys know how to manage their guys does not follow that they know how to manage their women.

However, as a class, entrepreneurs are more alpha than work-a-day professional.

It is rather unfortunate that the most Apex males turned out to be high beta males who got lucky.

2) Alpha Bux are Playboys.

I suppose I could simply end this part by saying "Hugh Hefner". That would be misleading given his decrepid state and the VAST SMV difference in his current squeeze.

But let us look at Dan Bilzerian.

Trust fund baby with a nice physique who leveraged it it get great internet fame with crazy parties.

EDIT: My point is that you should have an income stream that is "interesting" and spend some of that on things that are "interesting".

A bored pussy is a dry pussy. Being interesting makes them wet.

Edit 2: Sports and entertainment fame that garners you lots of money is also Alpha Bux. I didn't mention it because that is only a few thousand men out of hundreds of millions.