Intro

Unlike my other posts which have the "Building Power" flair, this one is going to be more centered around theory. This will be a short post that discusses girls and their personalities.

Disclaimer: I am not the most pimping, Casanova man. However, I have worked on myself for over half a year, transformed my personality, frame, physique, knowledge base, and more. You can say I'm now a "RP Man".

Body

Between the time I began this journey and where I am at now, I have noticed one thing regarding interactions with girls. When you first begin, have little frame, are skinny fat, no game, etc., your personality and opinions don't matter. People may ask you what you think about a certain topic or your opinion on something (out of kindness), but the truth is, they don't really give a shit. When you don't have that presence and magnetism, nobody really cares what you think. Girls do not give TWO SHITS what you think when you're a low SMV guy-compare this with what I describe below.

Post RP

Congrats, you have been working on yourself, improving, gaming, etc. and have become more RP yourself. The interactions with girls and guys alike, transforms completely. When you are a high SMV guy with confidence, charisma, all of the dominant personality traits: your opinion becomes truth. What do I mean by this? If you're a high SMV guy, girls will lie, change their mind, do anything, just to agree with you.

Example/FR

One of my plates was over the other day and I was telling her how we had cake at work.

Plate: What type of cake?

Me: Reese's peanut butter cheesecake

Plate: Eww, that's too heavy, peanut butter and chocolate and cheesecake, I don't like that combo! I would feel gross afterwards.

Me: I like Reeses.

Plate: Oh, me too! It tastes really good!

Me: I literally just looked at her with an "are you retarded" look

Plate: nervous/awkward laugh

This may seem like an insignificant thing, but it made me realize this: if she gives a shit about being agreeable and having the same opinion on SOMETHING AS FUCKING STUPID AS CAKE, then what other things is she lying about? What parts of her personality are her own, and which parts are a reflection of me? I've caught her doing this multiple times before, but it wasn't as obvious, so I shook it off. It's not like this is some low SMV ugly girl, when she dolls up, she's HB8. After this experience, I felt sick to my stomach.

My Theory

When you're a high SMV guy, the girl's personality becomes yours. She'll take on your hobbies, your interests. She even takes on your likes and dislikes, your opinions. I think the takeaway here is:

When that plate eventually breaks, don't feel as if you "lost someone that understood you SO much!!!" In fact, this has been my experience with every girl that's been into me. The reason I get hooked is not only because of them being cute or hot, it's because "they understand me SOOOOOO well." This makes me think there's some "deep connection" between us, which I'm now beginning to realize is fabricated bullshit. When you're high SMV, GIRLS are scared of LOSING YOU, not the other way around. They'll do anything (not just sexually), to keep you.

Fuck.... I'm gonna go lift now.