I just want to put this out there as a reminder to guys to stay VIGILANT at all times.

A month ago, I was falsely accused by my employer’s HR of sending a dick pic to a customer. It wasn’t true and they decided not to fire me, but the experience really fucked me up mentally and emotionally. My whole career was almost destroyed by a baseless, anonymous complaint emailed in to my office (probably sent by a crazy ex). I was told if they ever got a similar anonymous complaint, I would be terminated— proof or not.

Cut to now: I’ve been casually seeing a new girl who seemed super nice and cool. I was open and honest from the beginning, I wasn’t interested in a relationship, only sex. She said she was cool with this. GUYS, trust me: they are NEVER cool with this. They might be for a little while, but if you’re dicking her good, it’s eventually going to get to her head and she’ll feel entitled to an LTR with you, and be angry if you don’t give her what she wants.

Long story short, because my head was so fucked up over my company’s accusation, I forgot the cardinal rule: I really opened up emotionally to this girl about what I was going through and how scarred I was by it. She was so sweet and nice, it felt good to have a girl understanding what I was going through and emphathizing with me. (I wasn’t afraid of turning her off... she was a plate and I didn’t want it to continue indefinitely.)

Now I am in a real pickle. I’m trying to end it with her, but she isn’t having it. Her “sweet” personality did an immediate 180. And I am AFRAID TO DEATH, because I was honest about what happened at my company, she knows she can send a similar type of anoymous complaint and get me fired... just because I don’t want to fuck her anymore.

Guys, don’t put yourself in a position to be emotionally/sexually blackmailed by any woman, no MATTER HOW COOL, SWEET, OR “DIFFERENT THAN THE REST” she seems like. Be on guard and vigilant at all times. DO NOT OPEN UP. Especially nowadays.

TL;DR: Opened up to “sweet” girl about a false sexual harassment allegation. She was cool until I didn’t want to bang anymore... now I’m afraid she’ll do the same, just to get back at me. AWALT, fellas.