This is a report in which I’ll preach as little as possible - I’m not too terribly deep into the red pill journey myself - but I will say the few things that I wish someone had said to me:

I got into an LTR with a girl I considered great - attractive, smart, and stable. She had just left a 3 year relationship with an abusive ex. Things were awesome for a few months. In fact, they were so awesome that when she started having sex less, I thought it was ok. I trusted her.

Every so often she’d talk to me about this girl or that girl, how they did this and that and she just couldn’t understand. I’d laugh along with her, ignoring the slutty pictures she was starting to post on insta and vsco. It wasn’t that I was bluepilled, I’m a more “naturally” red person than most, it’s just that because of her track record, I couldn’t even manage to think the worst. It was incomprehensible to my conscious brain - but my gut was uneasy.

We went on, things getting worse, little by little. You know, if you put a frog into boiling water, it’ll jump out immediately; but if you put a frog in room temperature water and heat it up, the frog will stay in until it dies. But here’s the thing: it was never bad. The relationship always seemed to be fine, people even looked up to us for never arguing, being supportive and all that. Only now do I realize it was all because I never argued, because I never needed support and gave it freely. I was the prize all along.

One day I told her she made me feel distant physically, and she just broke up with me. I was devastated. She rattled off a slew of things that “weren’t working” between us, all of which were trivial, things I would’ve been happy to work through because I loved her. I didn’t understand!

But now I do - it was just the hamster, rationalizing dumping me. She finally had something she could rationalize dumping me over.

I was devastated, and then I found out she had been cheating on me for months. I couldn’t believe it, I was the “perfect guy!” I listened, I paid for meals, I could give her several orgasms at a time. And now she was trying to fuck my friends and started smoking weed with the abusive ex I listened to her complain about so often!

She started to bully me when I tried to figure out where things went wrong, taunting me by implying she was sleeping with other men, not giving me my things back (she has my favorite book to this day). It was maddening.

The situation made me realize a few things:

1. It doesn’t matter how good of a man you are, it doesn’t change who she is. Fidelity is about the individual, not the person they’re with. AWALT. AWALT. AWALT.
  2. The wife you honeymooned with is the same woman tearing you apart in divorce court with complete abandon for your self-esteem and anything you’d ever shared. You never truly know a woman until you see how she treats you when she wants you gone. Know that your precious little tulip would eat you alive if it benefited her.
  3. The things she says DO NOT MATTER. I know this because she truly believed, in her heart of hearts, that she was not a slut and better than those other girls. Everything a woman does is OK... in her own mind. Even cheating on a guy everyone calls “her prince charming.”
  4. Trust your gut. Jesus Christ, I wish someone had given me this important lesson, and I don’t think it’s talked about on here enough. If you think it’s a red flag, IT IS. Let me repeat that: IF YOU THINK IT’S A RED FLAG, IT IS. If I had trusted my gut I could’ve avoided so much pain. Your sixth sense is developed through millennia of evolution designed to avoid you getting cuckolded! Trust that shit! Trust it with your life!

This is mainly directed at people having trouble getting the pill down. That girl you love? She’s not your perfect little angel. She’s just a person, like anyone else, and she’ll rationalize her way onto someone else’s dick at the drop of a hat.

TL;DR she doesn’t love you as much as you love her. Trust your gut, listen to her actions, know that she can treat you terribly if she wants.