For a while I've been curious about one gf the main tenants we hold around here: that masturbation, whilst not bad, does lessens some of the elements of what makes you a man. Not someone who always takesv things at face value, I decided to try the two sides of it: not masturbating for an extended duration, and teen masturbating offten for an extended duration.

First, my few months of non-touchy-touchy-myself: the first few days are easy, literally nothing of note. About a week in I felt more focused, but quite horny quite offten. Two weeks in, I'd closed a few times with a few girls, but only cum once (not exactly an issue, I just don't cum easy). Tension released, but the focus and control remained. I decided to try make it to a month not Cumming at all, so just ignore women for a bit. Easier said than done, but I managed. At months end I felt powerful. I life regularly (currently at 180kg deadlift), etc etc, but this was different. My mind felt secure, and sharp. It was constantly ready with a witty retort, was never anxious, and always able to perform at its highest level without needing to prep.

I thrn gave myself some rebound time. Had a few one night stands, masturbated about once a week for 3 weeks, and then went to the other extreme.

Masturbating 1 or +1 everyday: just bloody hell. Within the first days I was tired constantly, having naps and wandering around thev house doing nothing. I had equal shit to do as I had in the month off, but now I just had no drive, no willpower. I forced myself into a cold shower to see if I could even do that. Week two was no better. Girls I had lined up said I sounded weird. My game was off, and I was anxious about meeting them or doing stuff, as what if the boy couldn't rise to the occasion, which had become the norm about half way through week two. Whilst I'm normally a good size, now I was hardly able to rock a semi, and the effort I had to put in was monstrous to be able to feel pleasure. Idk if what it was was even pleasure now. Its more like taking meds: it was something I had to do to dull an element of myself. I think this similie of medicating my masculinity is probably the most apt I can think of. I gave up half way though week three. I felt no joy in the challenge and my willpower was gone. It may be because we all work hard so we can mate and orgasm, but if the orgasms are constant that drive is gone. Idk, that's just me theorising.

In short: once in a while, if you're on a bad streak, I can't see how it could hurt. If you do it more than 3 times a month, you owe it to yourself to see what it's like without that constraint, as it is a constraint.

Edit 1: Sorry for the shitty grammar, was writing on my phone. And thanks for getting em to front page, made all that suffering worth it.