A year or two back I made a post about how I was spoon-feeding redpill concepts to my dad in the midst of what looked like another inevitable divorce for him. I had recently dumped an ex for catching her texting other dudes and was soaking in the material and getting laid during this time- against everything I was raised to believe I needed to treat a woman to get love and sex.

While I've gone on to improve and have a wild year in 2017 I still have a lot to learn. In fact my father has shown me that all this game and effort matters next to nothing when you're older.

He's still not really changed except it's funny that he started acting like a teenager in many ways. His ego was getting bigger and he started acting like he was the shit; irresponsible and making very selfish decisions even when he wasn't in a good spot to do so. Even crossing me sometimes which never went over well for him. I've never seen this side of the man. Witnessing what I thought were my family's saintly altruistic tendencies being squashed under simple power-dynamic concepts and mission for strange. Like giving a toddler a sip of alcohol and watching them stumble around as if they had a whole glass.

Besides these things his overall understanding of 'game' never improved unfortunately. He will complain to me about a girl and I'll give advice only to be met by an emotional self-defense barrage of excuses and gets mad at me. To which I stopped letting him complain to me about it. Sounds like every post on asktrp. But here's where all of this throws me off entirely. Although he is still hardcore BP and his whole game is cringe at best but he has gotten laid by new women almost every 2 weeks. Young ones too.

Women literally message him first. Women 50% of the time make it sexual first. Young 21 year olds have asked to meet him- fly out and meet him just for a night on the prancing pony. His whole game is just having long and drawn out conversation, meeting them for drinks or a show, and then they go back to one of their apartments. He shares wayyy too much. He often shares his personal problems too quickly. While he loses some he has other young women orbiting him like he can do no wrong. He has girls who he goes out with every week sometimes twice a week with different women.

Now while he has really drop the ball (and it seems sometimes he's TRYING to sabotage himself but this is just the BP), gotten stood up, left on read, none of this changes the fact that, compared to me a mid-20s man, he's on easy street. He has quantity and quality. My hunch it's exactly what we read about on here: after 30 game flips on its head for a man. These women see him as older and by proxy a wiser more high SMV man.

So while you're practicing game, lifting, and exhausting your efforts to get some dumb young girl's clam for one night, there's goofy older guys out there with with zero sexy traits that she's talking to; and she's setting up a night with them all like she's running a charity. I felt inclined to share these things partly because it is fascinating to see how your own kin responds to the redpill and second it's unreal how something as simple as age for men puts game on easy mode.

I'm about to go to the gym and train but if I could, I'd make a toast. Here's to you, 30-year old me you lucky dog.