TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New Old TopControversial
Login or Register
- Hide Preview | 16 Comments | submitted about a year ago by Goonist [Post Locked]

The majority of selfie deaths across the world have taken place in India. Of the 127 global selfie deaths researchers identified between March 2014 and September 2016, 76 occurred in India and most of the victims were reported to be young people, according to US PhD student Hemank Lamba and his team at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh .

The brain drain is real, stay in your countries and help build them.

[-] FUCK_SNITCHES_ 14 Points about a year ago

Can't build up a country while keeping tards like these around. India needs eugenic depopulation.

[-] Enzo-Unversed 13 Points about a year ago

The high caste Indians have 30% White DNA from the ancient Aryan invasions. They probably have higher IQs too.

[-] [deleted] 11 Points about a year ago

[removed]

[-] NiceIce 2 Points about a year ago

happened to roll 18 int. during character creation.

➡️????

[-] LGBT7BBQWTF 3 Points about a year ago

the caste system is basically who's whitest.

[-] [deleted] 1 Point about a year ago

[deleted]

[-] FUCK_SNITCHES_ 3 Points about a year ago

probably not with any more evidence than the Nazis had

There's ample genetic evidence suggesting a common ancestor between the Europeans and Indians.

This isn't the reason that Indians are given respect though. Indians are given respect because Europeans in the 19th and early 20th centuries had a strong liking for India's advanced literature and philosophy. Nowadays people in this movement keep that respect because their predecessors had respect for India.

Mestizos are verifiably descendants of white people and receive none of the respect given to high caste Indians on this subreddit on the basis of this theory.

Because they never developed the advanced culture that caught the fantasy of Europeans from that era.

[-] [deleted] 0 Points about a year ago

[deleted]

If we want to talk about advanced literature and philosophy then Iran and China have better pedigrees, at least in my view.

Iran doesn't have much to speak of and anything China has was lost from various wars and the GPCR. But I wasn't claiming that India had an extremely advanced culture, just stating the fact that many Europeans of the time thought so.

I'm also reading propaganda about the greatness of the upper-caste Indian people.

The vast majority of that is from Whites who romanticize India much like their forefathers. Perhaps Indians upvote it but there aren't enough Indians on here to effect it so heavily.

[-] Ethnocrat 1 Point about a year ago

I have to admit, I do romanticize India. I have a lot of sympathy for Hindu nationalists.

By the way, some Bollywood stars are goddesses. Katrina Kaif makes my dick hard. Lol!

[-] FUCK_SNITCHES_ 1 Point about a year ago

Sure but most of them just sit on their asses and accomplish nothing of note. Indians have become an incredibly complacent and docile race, and anyone that isn't like this leaves.

[-] Juiceboxer6 7 Points about a year ago

all Indians will culturally enrich Western society

[-] Fayolunipo 7 Points about a year ago

Whites really should have gotten their own planet. We're not even the same species as these people at this point.

So this is why the Telugu kid converted to Islam

[-] marnssj2 2 Points about a year ago

It's called a normal distribution

[-] troge1028 1 Point about a year ago

Like preventing brain drain is going to stop people from killing themselves for pointless reasons.