Don't leave a comment if you're just gonna say my FWB (who is my friend) is "just a hoe, a wet hole, nobody cares."

Background she grew up in a religious household (non-mormon) and told me of the time her Dad brought up polygamy in their marriage and it hurt her Mom and strained the family. Her ex-husband also cheated on her before he divorced her.

A few weeks ago FWB said she needed to talk. Thought it was gonna be "the talk" but it wasn't. She said I'm young and needed to say this so I don't accidentally hurt her. She said I may see sex differently, but to her it's special and won't be part of a "rotation." She said that while we're fucking, she wants to be exclusive (she's low body count). It could be broken off to see other girls.

Knowing those things, and out of respect I agreed. I don't wanna lie through this. I agreed knowing I have such logistical difficulty isolating girls for sex, and thinking I wouldn't get many more options. This was also just after I went on a high interest kiss close date with an hb6.

I don't know what's happened since January, but I'm feeling options. It's as if seeing my FWB helped me dial into an attractive sexual energy. I've learned so through her. My SMV could've gone up another half point by lifting (and possibly growing out my hair). It wasn't like this before.

I met this cute 18yo high schooler and briefly spoke to her about college apps and theatre. I picked up on small IOI's but thought she wasn't interested. When I saw her a couple days later, she nervously asked me for my #. Now she won't stop texting me, and I made it flirty. https://imgur.com/a/mbaPlmi She's gonna be DTF shortly (if she isn't already). Now she’s texting me sexual photos of her clothed with legs spread. She dtf.

FWB texted me this morning saying how she wants me pinning her down tonight. We're going to have more rough sex with me as her Dom. I believe our time spent together bantering, fucking, and building sexual tension has been making my overall energy a sexual one. Other girls feel it.

My choices:

1) Become a deceptive liar and fuck other girls while still seeing my FWB as a "stand in boyfriend." Knowing if she finds out I killed out friendship. Despite slim odds of getting caught, I don't wish to do this.

2) Break it off with FWB

3) Do nothing

4) ??????? - Change her mind somehow?????? Fuck her harder or something?