Met this girl off Tinder a while ago. She unmatched me after ghosting but if I'm remembering the conversation correctly I opened with some flirty pickup line which she responded positively to. After a bit of banter I asked her out and she agreed and gave me the # so we could set it up

Once I moved the conversation to text we made a short conversation about our day and then I went for logistics. We agreed on a day 3-4 days out but there was a snowstorm and I wasn't really feeling it so I decided to try and go for just meeting up at her place. I sexualized a little bit but nothing too crazy

She can't do her place so I suggest going for a drive and boom ghosted.

Last screenshot is the day we had set up to meet (Wednesday). There's a bit missing but you can probably fill it in. Personally I don't see where I'm going wrong. I guess I could be more assertive/decisive instead of asking

https://imgur.com/a/YD9WrRl

But yeah I've used a few different texting strategies, flirty/fun and bantering (which seems to get me the closest to meeting up) overtly sexual (this got me banned), typical conversation (How has your day been, any plans for the weekend, etc.) but that gets me ghosted pretty quick if not ignored.

I could show the conversation with the girl who was really into me and I was able to meetup with but catfished me by like 2-3 points IRL (I couldn't bring myself to escalate and go for a kiss cause I wasn't attracted) for an example of when my banter worked but that was probably cause she was really into me. Literally the only girl that's been like that with me