I was very isolated growing up, spending almost all my time playing video games. Over the past couple years I've built up confidence, physique, finances, etc and for the first time in my life am getting a lot of IOI. I have girls frequently smile at me, make excuses to talk to me, or position themselves near me in hopes I will open them. I usually will smile back. I've had a lot of them I believe the term is self reject due to me never making a move and they stop smiling at me.

The thing is I am sort of emotionally stunted from spending so much time alone, a lot of how I interact with other people is "acting". I've had girls highly charmed by me acting in a highly confident manner, but it was only over short interactions. I'm not too sure how to have a socially acceptable conversation that is also engaging and moving the conversation towards a close.

I was thinking of trying something along these lines when I get IOI or them positioning for me to open. All with supreme confidence 1) Hi how are you 2) good im glad to hear that 3) I saw you were checking me out, i get that a lot 4) wanted to give you the chance to shoot your shot 5) number close if she's not immediately free or insta sex date

What's the best way to phrase 5)? I want to keep my intense high confidence vibe up the whole time and get to sex ASAP and avoid having like a 30 min date where there's more room for me to make mistakes. Is it better to be more direct in 5) and tell her we're going to fuck or I need to give her plausible deniability somehow? A lot of the girls that have been giving me IOI are also staff so I don't want to ruin my reputation completely in the place.

If instead you go more indirect and invite them out for whatever, do you just make pleasant small talk for a couple mins and then go more direct again, what's the best way to go to their place or get them to come to you while giving them plausible deniability? I also live with parents so it would be better to try to go to their place.