Ive come back to the red pill after years of not interacting with it. COVID kinda fucked me in the ass, and recently I started trying again. I know all the theory from back in the days. I shouldnt hate women because its just who they are, hate the game dont hate the player etc...

But as a 24yo virgin ( kinda by choice but cba to explain ) with morals, who hates casual sex and everything surrounding that culture, Ive seriously started to hate women and their cluelessness and whore-ness.

A woman flirting with me, knowing how much dick they had before, either because they tell me or because I know them, is basically insulting to my ego. I dont want her to lay a finger on me or even look in my direction. I struggle to hide the disgust in my face.

Its gotten to a point where I either knowingly brainwash myself, idolizing women and thinking they are pure and so in that way my morals make sense, just to be absolutely destroyed once I sniff that they are the same as every other woman, OR I hate women, feeling like a cuckold because I refuse to play this shitty game, and rejecting every interaction with them, basically incel territory.

I dont necessarily want a Christian virgin or shit like that, I know unicorns dont exist, but man how can I interact with women if I cant stop thinking that they are fucking whores, and if they havent had casual dick then they will soon.

Not sure what to do or what to think anymore.

EDIT: by being a whore I basically mean casual sex outside relationships. Or high body count, but they pretty much go hand in hand. Kinda forgot to include this important part.