Well. Here it is.

I showed up to a buddies place and we watched Rocky. Then I showed up to the bars at around 10:30. I notice a trend here whenever I show up to bars, it’s literally a bunch of dudes standing around and girls dancing together in their girl clique. I didn’t see anyone hook up with anyone, no grinding, no nothing. Just girls dancing with each other and guys standing around like a bunch of homos with a beer in their hand.

Now I’ll admit this: I dressed pretty bad. I showed up in a t shirt of my school and jeans. No jewelry. I danced quite a bit and was having fun but I drank a lot of beer. I was looking around and all the girls were chilling with each other and all the guys were chilling with each other.

I would go up and approach girls but they all gave me a “eh, go away” vibe. They go home with no one, either. I don’t even see girls talk to other dudes. I saw some of my frat buddies literally standing in the back NOT dancing and NOT talking to anyone else besides themselves. No women. At this point, I was getting pretty depressed because I’ve come to the realization that most guys there are dorks and women come out to dance and have fun without any intention of hooking up.

Fuck. Guys, I hate to type this out but I have to. I really really really really do.

I had a long dry spell and I saw 3 fat chicks in the front. We started dancing and they talked to me and flirting. They seemed to be the only ones in the place putting out and I needed some. Long story short, I made out with one of them and brought her back to my apartment and tried to fuck her but I couldn’t get hard because she wasn’t hot and I was really drunk. I ate her out and got some head and we tried to fuck but I’m all fucked up. Midway through our session of trying to fuck, the friends call and tell her she HAS to leave. So I walk her out and got her snapchat. Kind of glad shes gone anyway. This is the very first time in my life that I brought home a chick from the bar. I’m proud that I did that, but really unhappy that it wasn’t a chick that was hot but it literally was the only ones willing to put out. I swear to god, I did not see ONE but of sexual stuff in that whole bar. Not to mention, I brought home a fat chick. I had to because I felt like every other girl in there wasn’t looking for dudes, they already have their rosters and shit.

So now I’m in my room drunk at 2AM and feeling like trash. At least I know where I can possibly pull chicks (never a fat one). I never felt so conflicted. I’m happy that I pulled and made out with a girl at the bar unlike 95% of other people, but I’m also depressed because I didn’t even get a chance to properly fuck her. I also faced fear of rejection. Lots of times I’d tap girls shoulders and say “hey” with a smile. Got nothing out of it. Maybe fat chicks are all thats good for me.

So yes, I did it. Yippee. I’ll try again next weekend but Jesus Christ fellas, I’m really downbad.