I went into the city to meet up with my buddy and his girlfriend to go bar hopping. I got to the bar at around 10ish and it was sort of dead. A lot of women standing around kinda bored though.

I accomplished something massive for me and that’s approaching girls in bars for the first time. I sort of have done it in the past but it was half assed. I saw a girl make eye contact with me then quickly look away as she was signing her check. I figured I needed to go approach her because I wanted to finally face my fears. I went up and awkwardly said “hi” and offered to buy her a drink but she smiled and said she was leaving. Afterward, I saw two older chicks in the back at a table just standing and I walked on over and said what they were up to. The didn’t seem to enthusiastic so I left. Went to the next bar and I walked around for a bit. Saw a girl at the bar standing alone ordering something and I went up to her and asked her name. She told me “Medusa” and I went “no shit?” But I wasn’t too interested, just wanted to keep the ball rolling because I felt GREAT. Not because I was getting rejected, but I went where I wanted and DID what I wanted.

Anyways, my buddy texts me that he was at the bar I was at originally so I went back and as soon as I entered the door, a girl notices my shirt which was a black college university t shirt. One of the girls immediately comes up and asks me about the school and all that jazz. I offer to buy her drinks and I put my arm around her and we get to the bar. We drink a little bit and I see my buddy across the bar with his girlfriend and we point at each other like “there he is!”.

The girl was laughing and all but I FUCKED it up because I was drunk and still living off the ego-trip. She finished her drink and said she was going to go back to her friends because I told her I had to meet my friend (drunk, again.) and just as she was leaving I tapped her shoulder, slammed my beer and tried to kiss her. She gave me the cheek. Forgot to mention we exchanged snaps and she unadded me after that. I even made another awful mistake of apologizing about it over text. Do I care? Not as much as I thought I would because I wanted to fuck up as much as I could and learn what works and what doesn’t. Yes, I should have waited for “kiss me” eyes but what the hell. I was in a great mood anyway, I didn’t care at all tbh. Rest of the night, I went over to my friend and his gf and we all laughed about it. I talked to other people at the bar and greeted some who had cool band t shirts. It was amazing! I finally felt like I wasn’t the biggest loser in the room! I still have self-esteem issues dating back to childhood but it felt really good to prove to myself that I can face my fears. Sure, I cold approached in the daytime, but night-game is much much MUCH scarier in my opinion because the 4s you see in the day become 7s at night with all the make-up and dresses they have on. Not to mention the abundance of other high SMV chads who are on the same mission you’re on. It’s chaos. But to those who are terrified of approaching women at bars or nightclubs, I have to tell you that the adrenaline rush you get from conquering your fear is like drugs and it made my night better. She’s just a girl, she’s not Godzilla.

With that out of the way, I wanted to ask how to actually approach girls in the bar. I literally went up and said “hi” but I didn’t smile or anything MOSTLY because I was terrified but wanted to face my fear anyway regardless if the girl liked me. All of them looked a little awkward and said “hi?” Back. Pretty retarded, I already know. Kind of bummed out that it wasn’t enough for girls to like me but I think it’s because my approach was soo dick. Next time, I’ll try to smile and be happy and all but idk.

Thanks guys.