Been traveling in Latin America. For context Im 27. A lot of girls that end up really liking me, say I have a "cara de mal" or "cara de malo".. it basically means "bad face". They always tell me this during sex, when were kissing and cuddling in between rounds, in pillow talk. Even my ex of 1 year in Colombia used to call me "malvado" which means "wicked" or "evil"... which i thought was weird since I never did anything necessarily wicked or evil with her. Im literally a normal guy who is an ex-football athlete and is addicted to traveling, self improvement and women are my vice. All the men in my family are/were womanizers. My bad boy resume goes as far as only being a part time drug dealer in hs/college and growing up with gangster friends, but thats typical for youth from Los Angeles.

I have gotten this like 10 times all by girls who were plated by me in the span of a year. I asked them what they meant, telling them its not a popular phrase in America. And they basically explained that I have the face of a criminal. But it was said in the tone of "attractive bad boy" and not literally creepy murderer. I even joked and asked one if she thought I was a criminal, and she said "yes".

I even looked it up and found that its kind of a compliment for brooding bad boys in latin america, but could also be literal like an attractive criminal. I think they are getting this from literal facial features and not my personality traits: like broad jaw, high cheekbones, wide strong face and almond eyes with a muscular body frame.

Is this something I should own? This girl I hooked up earlier with today, shes Brazilian. And she told me I had a "cara de mal". She joked that I looked like a hitman assassin. I thought that was very specific which is why i wrote this post. I asked her if she was joking, and she said no with a nervous laugh. She then proceeded to suck my dick like a bad boy right after. And hit it raw, basically fuck her like an alpha.

For context, I am well respected by men. I work in a white collar job, and dont look like a thug. But I kind of have that face where i can walk somewhere dangerous and be left alone, I do it all the time here in these Brazilian favelas as a foreigner. I can hang out in a room of white collar professionals and be respected and not treated like a street guy. I am not a street guy, so I find it weird to receive this often by girls i get intimate with.

Does this simply just mean they think im a bad boy or have a bad boy aura? Is this a sign I look like a street dude in a bad way?