Out of 3 yr LTR as of a couple months, fucked a few 6s and 7s since, now travelling overseas, never gamed in a city where I didn't have my own place. I am admittedly off my game having not dated for 3 years, but it's far from dreadful.

Been here a few days, hot barista asked for my contact, she said (with no instigation from me) that she'd message me to chill that night, heard nothing but she's "liking" my instagram stories ever since. Haven't messaged her. Should I? Not really thinking about this one tbh but could be fun.

This one's less clear for me:

Cold-messaged a girl from instagram with "I'm looking for friends here cause I'm new here" – we met for coffee yesterday, I was a tired retard from my flight and I drank the night before and had no sleep. Was a good time but she was in charge (she lives here and I was tired as fuck), went for coffee, walked around, she took me to her favourite bookstore, I had to piss and she suggested we sit for a second coffee, then I walked her to her door nearby. No escalation. We exchanged a couple "useless" messages afterwards but I'm letting it chill for now.

She seemed and still seems slightly disengaged over text, but was quite enthusiastic and present in person. I would like to see her again but with the less-hot-girls I've plated recently I've had much clearer enthusiasm. Is this pretty much par for the course? After not dating for a while I seem to have forgotten that hot girls don't come as easy.

Anyways, trying to figure out how to proceed, I'm only here for about 1 more week.