i know this is the trend these days, and so it has also happened to me - i've been falsely accused of rape. i've been seeing this girl for a month: went on 4 dates, had sex one time. yesterday we met again, got down to it. this girl was all over me: almost bit my lip off, scratched my whole body to sores, tried choking me all the time, left me bruises. me being the absolute fucking retard that i am, i stuck it in without a rubber. she was enjoying it at first, but then she moaned "no". i slowed down, looked at her - she was clearly ok with it, "fuck me" eyes and all, but i was put off. she then moans "do you know you're raping me?", with that same look in her eyes. this is when i stop, stare, and pull out. she gets dressed. i sit there for a while, realizing that she's not the one being fucked here.

i get home, have my buddy record me and call her on the phone. she claims that she said no first and i stuck it in second, wants me to acknowdedge this. she even said that she doesn't care about the condom not being on, and is just angry that i won't accept that i raped her. i got her to admit twice, on tape, that she was willing to have intercourse. i don't know if it's enough. today she blocked me and deleted our chat - i can't access our conversation, other than a few screenshots where it's clear that she's willing to meet me, texts me first and so on.

my buddy suggests i go back to her and speak on it, try and get more out of the talk. i go, put the recorder on. more of the same here: she says she said no first, i say that was not the case. this time i also get her to admit that she changes her mind post-coitus: she says she agreed to have sex with guys without a condom, but later realized she was young and stupid and so her consent doesn't count. i tell her i want her to understand that i'm not the person that wants anything to do with people that don't want him, and this talk of rape is absolutely insane to me - she says ok. we get back to me sticking it in before the "no" and her being ok with it at first. we go back and forth on it, when she suddenly starts screaming "what do you want from me", which i think was an attempt to attract the neighbors. i get up and leave. she gets up in my face, follows me, staring me down with the crazy eyes. i dodge her, tell her not to touch me. she screeches "fine, i wasn't going to".

i'm 25, this is my first time dealing with such accusations, and with crazy in general. i don't know if she has a rape fantasy and i was too beta in the moment, so she hamstered her way to an actual rape, but what's my course of action here (other than being checked for stds)? we share a common social circle. buddy got my sores and bruises on video too, announced the time and date of them. i was gentle, no bruises on her - unless she's done something to herself afterwards.