Non native English speaker, so pardon in advance. I am have been following the red pill for about 3 years now.

Background : I (24M) have been with my girlfriend (28F) for 3.5 years. I graduated from a pretty good college and am already in top 1% earners of my country.

My gf is from a pretty good family. Her parents have a very idealistic love marriage (love marriages were kinda taboo in their time). Her father is a high powered government official so she has a positive male role model whom she looks upto. This probably lead to her submissive behavior.

We live in a conservative country, so she has pressure from her family to settle down. It's not common here for women to be over 30 and remain unmarried. I will probably want to settle down as well, but I think that I am too young to make this decision right now.

I know that I haven't unlocked my full potential and could grow a lot in my career. So I want to focus on my overall development, before I make lifelong commitments.

Some of the fault is mine as well, I get too comfortable/happy and stop working on self improvement. (I didn't have a loving childhood, so that's why the emotional attention is so satisfying now). I feel that I need to go monk mode and be alone for a while. It might sound a bit selfish. But I feel that it might become a lifelong regret if I don't do it.

I have 2 options :

1. Let a good girl go. But possibly become a version of myself that I always wanted. It's risky since I might end up depressed being alone. Hookups aren't very satisfying for me

2. Get together. But having a lifelong regret that I didn't take the risk. (Some friends suggest that it should be easier for me to work on myself when I am in a happy relationship. So getting together should be a win win situation)