Girlfriend (bunny girl from previous post) has been with me for a while now. Things have been great. She is respectful. I please her sexually. She compliments me on my looks. Well. She's been planning a trip to a beach state for a while now. We live in the midwest and she has family on the coast. She wanted to visit her cousins. She even invited me to come, but I'm not rich, and had to decline in order to keep working.

Things were fine the first couple of days. She has a business that is in the entertainment spectrum of work. Not 'that' kind of entertainment. Honest to God, honest entertainment. Her image is important though. She hired a female photographer to take some pictures of her while on vacation.

When she called to confirm the photographer started acting all sketchy and started trying to up the price and charge double and not provide a location. She shit canned that bitch and called around to find another photographer. She found some dude that has a great reputation for professionalism and decided to give him a call.

He agreed to take the photos as a trade. He can use the photos for his art/portfolio and she pays for editing. Cool.

Not cool. Enter the alfalfa supreme. Mother. Fucker.

So when you think photographer what comes to mind? Old bald white guy? Skinny white nerd? FUCKING. GUESS. AGAIN. DIPSHIT.

Here are his credentials: excellent photographer with very expensive and nice equipment, music studio in home and knows a professional producer closely, well off financially (rich?) and lives in a very nice apartment, ripped as hell and why? because he is a semi pro fighter.

Guys. I'm not making this up. Do people like this even exist? Why the fuck did my girlfriend have to find literally the coolest person alive to hang out with while on vacation?

I feel like a cuckold. I trust her, and he is admittedly a racial preference that she has always said she can't do. She said he is extremely professional, and that he lives with his girlfriend. I just can't help but feel like she might fall for this. I also feel like a worthless piece of shit. I just can't believe this shit is happening to me, and I have no idea the first thing I should do. Please, any suggestions would be great. What should I say or ask her? Should I contact him?

I can provide more info if need be, but I'll be staying vague. Thanks.

edit: Thank you guys. I can always count on the impartiality of strangers to help me see my own bullshit. I'm glad I read these posts before going any further down the road of petty jealousy. Back to the gym.