I posted this over at /r/TheRedPill, but you all will benefit from this as well.

You may be wondering why I am telling you all this. As has been mentioned before, you need to have a dedicated TRP account and post in the other subs with your regular one. It sucks that some people are so ruled by their ideology like that and can't tolerate other ideas, but that's life. So instead of trying to change other people's minds, I recommend doing an end-run around their little fiefdoms by using dedicated accounts for your participation in the TRP network.

Second, if you talk about TRP elsewhere you're not going to have a very productive conversation. However, if you talk about TRP concepts elsewhere WITHOUT using our lingo or saying the concepts/philosophy by name, you can be gilded upwards of 30 times as has happened in recent threads that were chock full of Red Pill ideas.

To illustrate my points above, here's a quick rundown of some things I've noticed in my time on reddit over the last couple of years, and lately it has just been getting worse:

/r/AskMenOver30 appears to now shadowban TRP members.

/r/AskReddit removes any post or thread that links to us. I've also seen mods remove posts just for mentioning us by name.

/r/relationships is lost. It's chock full of very lefist namby pamby thinking and any attempt to give people a more traditional or what we'd call "red pill" take on things is met with bans and censorship. Note: red pill and traditional aren't the same thing, but sometimes there is overlap. Sometimes.

/r/offmychest is just as bad as the feminism subs. We've had members here get banned without ever even posting in that sub.

And you can just forget about any of the feminism subs. If you aren't another voice in their echo chamber you're banned and/or your posts are removed.

As an alternative to some of the subs I mentioned above, here are some places you can post without fear of reprisal and still have the same effective quality. As their membership grows, the better the subs will become, but its up to you to make them functional. I highly recommend posting there instead of the ideologically moderated versions:

/r/ChangeMyViewUncut
/r/OffMyChestUncut
/r/RelationshipsUncut
/r/AskRedditUncut
/r/SexUncut