Short background. Swallowed the pill last year reading sidebar and other book. Making progress but still has some beta tendancies. I made a post before asking how to escalate on dates cause I keep on getting stuck on first dates without anything happening. I can now escalate physically but with a different problem. I notice that girls ghost me after making out with them on dates.

Here are two of instances this happened lately:

1. Met a girl thru cold approach. She was the one who asked me out. She lives more than an hour away so we met halfway (i know bad logistics). We had a drink, let her do most of the talking, light kino in the bar. I then brought her to a quiet spot in a park and started making out with her. And since the logistics are bad I decided to not escalate further. I offered to walk her to her car but she refused cause she said it’s too far then she just kissed me and made out in the streets. Asked her to hangout again after a few days. Ghosted

2. Met thru Bumble. This girl said if we could meet around her place so I took that as a green light that she’s expecting sex. With this girl I felt like my game was on point; teasing, push pull, escalation, deep conversations. Kissing her just felt natural so I thought I did great. Although she told me that I give of a playboy vibe and she thinks I’ve dated tons of women before her (definitely not, otherwise I won’t be asking advice here). I made sure to agree and amplify the shit test. She also said I move too fast. I said I agree then continued kissing her. When I tried touching her tits she said stop, so I stopped then talked to her more to build rapport until eventually I said I should walk her home (thinking I could get some) She refused but I pushed to take her home (cause I learned from the previous one that I should be more pushy) Eventually I walked her home, reached her house then made some excuses to go inside (can I use your bathroom) but she refused. She gave me a smack on the lips then went in. Ghosted.

I know that there are infinite number of possibilities that could’ve happened on their side but I think there’s still something wrong on my side especially the 2nd one so I would know how to adjust on to the next. There are times as well where I decide to stop cause I’m thinking “Oh I can just continue to sex the next date”. What could I be doing wrong on my dates here?