So I’ve been seeing this chick for awhile now, since early January, and she’s pretty great. At first we’d only fuck on the weekends and not really hang out, but the sex has steadily increased and we hang out/talk pretty much everyday now. I’ve been pretty much fucking her twice a day for like 3 weeks now, so that’s pretty steady. At first I had other girls but I’ve seen them less and less as I’ve gotten more than enough sex.

Because we hang out so much, I’ve been thinking of upgrading her to a LTR, but something happened 2 weekends ago that is pretty sketch. She went to a date party with her friend, her boyfriend and her boyfriends best friend. She said she’d come over after if she wasn’t too drunk, but obviously she was and stayed at the guys house and said they defintely didn’t fuck but she wasn’t sure if she sucked his dick or not.

Obviously this is hugely sketch, but she’s been very transparent about pretty much everything since we’ve been talking and told me when she got blackout and fucked some guy right when we first started talking, even though we weren’t exclusive and she had 0 incentive to tell me. We also weren’t exclusive when this happened, and still technically aren’t, even tho she said she has 0 desire to fuck any other guys.

She got super upset and started crying saying she feels ashamed she puts herself in this position (super Christian) and that she feels sick to her stomach because she said if she got a little more drunk she might’ve fucked him, which wasn’t what she wanted.

Given that she’s been super open, should I believe her? And even if she did fuck another guy, should I really care if it didn’t mean anything? The sex is consistent, she’s easily an 8+ and pretty awesome in all other ways. I feel like I should care more about the fact she pretty much certainly fucked this guy, but I’ve had drunken hookups I really regretted so I kinda sympathize, although it does feel like a breach of trust somewhat even though we weren’t exclusive.

How should I play this?