So guys. After I put in my studying I went on a date today. The girl has been fucking one of my co-workers for a while. They get into a lot of fights though. She invited me out so I thought she was trying to monkey branch from my coworker to me.

We went out bar hopping and had a good time. I held a masculine frame and flirted with her a bit. She actually invited the dude who she had been fucking out though. He stayed for a bit and then left. She's washing her clothes at his place and everything. Yet at the same time, she was telling me about how she had her nipples pierced and her clyt hood pierced and all this shyt. Am I just being used for attention or is there genuine interest?

She had work at 5 AM the next day. So I invited her to come over to my house and see my new speakers tomorrow. She said sure, and suggested a time even. So she's willing to be alone with me. Asuming she doesn't flake. Do I have a chance to fuck her or am I just wasting my time? Should I just focus on the higher interest Tinder Date I have next week instead? I don't really know what to do.