Hey guys, I have this compulsive need to gather phone numbers of girls. It's not what you think. When I meet girls at a social setting I am able to obtain the phone numbers of most girls because I follow all the rules of seduction like teasing and taking risks while talking to them. It comes naturally too me because psychologically I perceive them to be beneath me (I have a lucrative career in law and I am reasonably Ok looking) But once I obtain their number I do not feel the need to escalate and relationship. I text them when I need their validation and will not schedule dates. I usually move on to the next girl and manipulate her into giving me her number. I fear that I am turning into an asexual person like Todd(Bojack reference) or worse an Instagram thot. I currently have more than 300+ numbers of women in my phone and no scheduled dates. I only go out with them when they trap me into it because they get tired of my bullshit over the phone and text (or when I get scared that the woman may not reach out anymore if I decline the date) Then we end up having sex because the woman is frustrated by my aversion to scheduling dates with her. The problem is, a this point my phone is a glorified Telephone book. I try to source phone numbers from where ever I can get my hands on (bumble, tinder, social settings, my job etc). I even decline their offer of talking on Instagram or fb and insist on her personal phone number. Most of the time I never even get in touch after I get the number. It gives me an unusual high. Like I have achieved something when I know it has no value. A hoe would give her number to literally anyone.

Help me guys. How do I get rid of this mindset?