Look I know this is TRP, and in all honesty looking back... in my relationship I lost alphaness. I didn't feel it at the time, but I feel as if we have all be there, slowly but surely, without you seeing it....It wasn't anything drastic like going into my feminine, but the guy I turned into, lack of motivation, complacent in life, just chilling in my house with her on the weekends, and so on.

I'll try and make this short. My ex and I dated for 5 years. She broke up with me out of no where. No other guy involved. Mainly because she wanted me to WANT to get married to her and that I never brought it up. She asked if I would go to counseling with her I agreed (see beta) but she texted me the next day saying she thinks it's best if we just split. Devastated I just said ok. 2 Weeks later I hit her up and we talked again (see beta) but I really wanted to tell her that I do want to marry her and I do see the future with her (see purple pill). I was crying a bit too (beta) and wish I didn't show so much emotion, but I felt so weak.

Fast forward about 1.5 months ago I was on a date with a girl and her friend sees me, tells her, and then my ex contacts my best friend. (see alpha as fuck) She cries to my best friend asking him how I could be moving on so fast. He then asks her "well if you miss him so much why don't you ask him to meet up?" She then goes on to say that she doesn't want to give me any false hopes of getting back together because she doesn't know if she can...It has been a total of 4 months now since we broke up. I have been going no contact and haven't spoke to her in 4 months. In that time I have been working on myself and did some pretty big things but I still do miss her a lot. Even after going on multiple dates and doing big things in my life, I still see myself with her. I know it's not the healthy thing to do, probably best if I just acted as if she were dead and move on but can't believe after this long it's still so hard.

Do you think I should ever reach out to her or do you think she NEEDS to come to me first? A lot of youtube coaches have the "you should never reach out let them come to you" mentality. But there are some that say that they have seen success with hitting them up casually...Just wish she could see this new me, I could see where I was going wrong in the relationship