I have been out with this girl once, I cold approached and I got her number. She that I was persistent and easy to talk to.

We exchanged quite a lot of texts before meeting up. She brought up the sex topic, saying how moving forward I shouldn't expect anything from her. She said she is a 24 year old virgin waiting for marriage, she blocks sex from her mind and her body just doesn't respond to it. She comes across as the holy holy churchy type girl. Bible quotes on her IG, Bible group chats and her friends she her as an Angel.

Cool. I didn't think anything about that. We met up last week Thursday night, we went out for drinks and we shared a bottle of wine. We left bar quite late and I made a joke about how it's late so I can't go home right now, I need some coffee to set me straight so it looks like I will need a bed to sleep on tonight.

She looks at me smiling and says I know what you are playing at and it won't happen. I'm busy hugging her, her back against the wall with my hands on her hips, under her top. I moved in for a kiss and she responds by kissing me back, and getting into it. She stops me and says that's all you are getting tonight.

We go to her house and she is like you have 5minutes to do what you need to do and then you are out. I ignore what she said and I just made myself comfortable. She hits me with being a church she is not comfortable with guys just being in her room for no reason so it's either I sleep right away so she can study.

I approached hold her again, hands on her waist and I just kiss her. She kissss me back and gets reallybinto it. She stops and tell me again that we are not having sex, and that based on her believes her body just doesn't respond to pleasure and that she is completely turned off until marriage.

We chill for a bit, convo, making jokes and then she starts sorting out her desk to study. I step outside to have a blunt. I come back inside about 10 minutes later and I see she has given up studying, she had turned the lights off because she was changing and she didn't want me to see her. I switched on the lights anyway to see what she was working with.

She puts on some booty shorts and a vest. We get into bed and 5 minutes later she tells me that we can make out for a bit and that's it.

We are making out heavily, my hands all over her body,squeezing and grabbing fully. She then stops me when I try and reach for her pussy. She did this 2 times.

Around about this time the weed and wine is kicking in....we get to talking more and cuddling with kisses in between...next thing I know I passed out.

We wake up the next morning, she kisses me but won't let me do anything else. She hits me with what happened last night? If this was a text you kinda failed..This is when I knew I messed up lol. Cool.

She tells me that I'm a good kisser and we make out again, grabbing and squeezing her ass but she won't let me go any further. She stops me and she opens her chat group to do her daily bible reading, meanwhile my hands are on her titties, squeezing and grabbing them. She closes her bibble and says this is the wrong time to be doing this. I told her good girl and we made out after she closed the bibble. She hits me "you are gonna be a big problem I can tell".

We had breakfast and then I left for work.

Randomly over the weekend, she texts me and asks if I can come over Monday night adding "there will be no sex though"

How to approach? I am definitely not drinking and smoking together.