So I used to be motivated and driven and shit. Now, I just lay in my bed all day and do literally nothing - been like this for years. Just now, I walked 10 minutes to a convenience store in the middle of the night and bought a bottle of wine even though it was prohibited to buy liquor at this hour. I somehow was able to buy the liquor at the store using my looks and charms. But I think this is going downhills. I don’t want to be a “charming guy” anymore. I want to be a guy who is responsible and a guy who is disciplined. How can I compose myself? I have been using my looks to get away with lots of stuff but I want to stop relying on my looks. I want to be like other people. I want to be disciplined.

I have contacted some psychiatrists to get some pills. I used to be always against the pills and I know pills aren’t the solution so I will use them only for a short period of time and start incorporating alternative cures.

I want to be working hard and be great based on my productivity- not on my looks. Thank you very much for even reading my shitty text... Thank you..