For context, Im a 19 yr old guy with mild social anxiety and never been great with women. I discovered this sub about a year ago, i've read the sidebar and have continued to casually read posts on this sub every now and then to try to gain as much uselful information as possible.

The past year I think ive done a decent job of improving my smv through dressing better, excercising/working out more, taking care of things like my skin/face better, putting more effort into things like my hair which I made very little efforts towards before.

And aside from physical appearance improvements, I've tried to better my social skills and personality in general through new experiences and experimentation in general to try to be more confident around women as well as be more comfident around my guy friends.

The issue I occasionally have with reading through this sub is that ill start to feel overwhelmed by every little thing I should be paying more attention to/working on but don't currently do as much as I should. Things like very subtle hints through texting, or seemingly insignificant body language details, or basically any behavior that women act out verbally or non verbally I feel the need to over analyze it all.

I'm also the type of person who overthinks things a lot, especially when it comes to social interactions. I was just wondering if anyone could give some advice on how to take in everything this sub has to offer without getting so anxious about worrying about every little thing I am doing wrong or worrying about not picking up on behaviors that I should be.

I understand that it is a part of the learning process and that it is a good thing to recognize certain things that I should be doing better and learn how to fix those things. I just believe that sometimes I fall into the trap of dwelling on my insecurities, getting overwhelmed by all of this information, and then ultimately getting scared off from trying to implement the methods and tools I've learned from this page into my own life.

That ended up being a lot longer than anticipated lol but just curious as to if anyone else could relate or had any helpful advice on absorbing the good info this sub has to offer while avoiding getting too analytical and anxious about everything.

Thanks