First off, by all accounts I’m RP. I train, fight, lift, have actual abundance, all the usual advice that gets thrown at guys here I’m doing and have been for a long time because those things make me whole. But my Achilles heel is women and wanting what I perceive as what I can’t have.

LTR and I broke up, our energy levels were not compatible, I have way more I wanted to go out and do things she was a homebody, sex was similar as in I wanted way more. But she was great otherwise, good looking intelligent had her own life, career, I really liked her. After we broke up I immediately found someone new and detached from the ltr seemingly effortlessly. The new girl is on paper perfect— cleans my house, buys groceries, cooks, sex all the time, high energy level, intelligent, good looking. If I had to make up a fictional character for myself to sleep with it would be her.

But this brings me to my stupid BP problem. Recently I can’t get the ltr out of my head. I’d go back to her in a second despite knowing it won’t work out. I lay in bed with the current girl and can’t stop thinking about the ex. Have dreams about her and all sorts of shit that came almost two months after we broke up. I’ve had so much sex with the new girl that I think I fucked my attraction for her out of myself because I desire less frequent lower quality sex with the ex..... This is like delayed onset oneitus for absolutely no reason. By all accounts I have it better now, I should be thrilled and while I hold frame no problem I’m constantly thinking about the ex. I felt like i had hot coals with the ex and the new girl is just a fire fueled by gasoline, not sure how else to explain it. Regardless I recognize this as some serious BP pussyboi thinking. Not sure how to proceed... there’s no contact with the ex. Should I just let time pass with this new girl? Break it off with her and spin plates? Take a break from plates all together? What would you do? Someone slap me.