I see pattern with all the girls ive been seeing. First few weeks is super awesome great sex great flow and than out of nowhere. poof. ghost. I always dont chase and let them go their own shit. Normally they find another guy but he fucks it up. So whether it be a week 3 weeks a month 5 months... they always come back for more. The bad thing is though im not full psychopath nofeelings mode yet so i end up catching feels for these girls and then i see them using me a second option. This has happened to a new girl recently.... i almost chased hard cause i really liked her but realized the pattern and ive pulled away has hard as she has. When she eventually reaches out do i even bring this shit up?

i feel fucked up.

sorry i just hate the thought and sharing intimate experiences with someone and than have them disappear out of your life randomly. I know the advice is going to be AWALT FUCK TEN OTHER BITXXXHESSS XDDDD but I seriously dont desire that. I just want something consistent and healthy.

UPDATE

welp the girl who ghosted for 7 days after me asking her if she was ok and her leaving me on read sent me a bullshit message of "my life sucks rn i need to fix it and sorry for ignoring you"

is it even worth it?