Last week, I was at my favourite club with my friends. It’s a pretty popular place for that part city. My friend is a bottle popper and I know a lot of the bartenders/managers there.

One rule in the club is that guys are not allowed to dance/stand on the bar/stereos/etc. You get the idea.

I know the bartenders so they let me sit on the bar counter while I was talking to them, my friends, and some girls.

Immediately, I think it was a huge display of value. No other guys are allowed to do that or dare attempt it. I was getting plenty of looks from girls, etc.

And then this guy comes over. He wasn’t a bouncer, just some guy with a Jersey Shore hair cut dancing with a girl. He starts tugging on my leg and screaming at me to get down.

I was just there looking at him, making the “wtf” hand gesture then ignored him. He eventually left and the girl ditched him right after that. (Keep in mind, this is in the club. No one could hear what he was saying.)

How should you react when someone is trying to AMOG you or start shit with you?

I wasn’t going to get down because I knew it would show me as a little bitch. And if he would’ve tugged me again, I was going to get ready to fight.