see my recent post. Girl was just using me for my dick and has a emotional crutch even though she would hint and looking for a relationship and lovebomb the shit out of me. i got addicted real quick to all the sex forehead kisses cuddling and affection that i never had gotten before( im 20). she became distant and i asked her if everything was ok. she left me on read for 8 days. just responded last night with some sorry ass lame excuse. a mutual friend just sent me a screenshot of her personal fake instagram that pretty much said "i feel bad but i used you as a temporary fix to escape reality i hope you can forgive me"

Fuck this mental rancid cunt.

I blocked her on all forms of social media and didnt even dare respond to that bullshit. I felt like calling her a bitch i felt like calling her fake i felt like asking her why she would do such a thing, i felt like crying i felt like smashing my mirror i felt like trying to communicate with her in the hope that something could somehow magically work out.

Instead i just hit block.

I hope i can hold out when she eventually tries to reach out.

It feels like drug withdrawal.

I caught massive oneitis, except this time i was fucking her.

Im still emotional, im still fucked up i still have feels, but i guess im working on being able to control them.

how do you guys stay strong? Again fucking other girls is not really a long term solution