I've been seeing this woman and had 3 dates with her already. We've kissed a lot, but not actually had sex yet.

​

Today, I was "gaming" her over whatsapp and flirting with her there. She seemed to be reciprocating reasonably well, but seemed to hold back when sex was discussed. I got into a brief (but serious) discussion, asking if she's actually sexually attracted to me.

​

She said she is "demisexual". This is the definition of demisexual from wikipedia: "A demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form an emotional connection. It's more commonly seen in, but by no means confined, to romantic relationships. The term demisexual comes from the orientation being "halfway between" sexual and asexual."

​

I suppose this could mean a few things:

​

1. Have I gamed her enough? Maybe I haven't created sufficient sexual tingles through my actions/behaviour/game for her to want sex with me. Game is the most important thing according to TRP, after all.
  2. Maybe she sees me as a beta bucks and has zero sexual attraction towards me.
  3. Maybe she really is a demisexual

​

What do you reckon?