Before you hate on the title, hear me out.

I get a lot of interests from guys but I don’t multi-date. Once I get past to a second date with a guy, it felt like that’s it for me and I’d just ignore the other guys. I find it hard to have what you call abundance. My life is very fulfilled in many other ways and I have a lot of other things going on but I’d still get stupidly attached after just one date if I think the guy seems genuine.

This sub tends to think women have 100 other guys coming at them and they’d just accept advances from all of them. I find it hard to be one of those women. In fact I had the opposite feeling that guys were more likely to be in those situation where they’re just swimming in pussies, especially the good looking ones. If I like the first guy enough, I’m not gonna give time to the second guy who came to me because I felt that I much rather focus on one guy. It’s only fair right? Then I realised I gave exclusivity to someone without realising it. They didn’t earn it. They didn’t prove that they were worth it.

Did you feel that abundance / multidating helped you keep your feelings in check at the same time not stopping from you developing a meaningful relationship? I have yet to try it but even talking to different guys on OLD feels draining to me :(