How would you guys react to this? (I already know this girl plays games with guys, so I barely give her attention)

I’m in school and this girl will playfully call me a bitch sometimes and I’m not sure how I should even react to it. I can tell she wants to get a reaction out of me, because she’s said in the past “how she wants to annoy/get me mad” I’m usually pretty calm and quiet so I’ll just reply with “never” or ignore it.

At the same time this girl acts like she wants me, texts me randomly and asks me things like “why don’t you have a girlfriend?” Or “would you ever have a FWB?” She’s also been trying to see me outside of school recently. She told me “one day I want to just sit in your car and listen to your playlist” so it seemed like she was trying to hookup.

When we actually scheduled something she canceled last minute with some bs excuse. I just told her I’d be pretty busy the next few weeks and would see when I’m available again. She asked me to hangout about a couple days later, told her I was busy etc. she still brings up how “I never want to chill with her”. She’s attractive but I barely want to fuck her bc of her games, i just feel that if she’s throwing it at me I’ll take it.

Be completely honest, don’t hold back your thoughts on this situation.