This is a serious question based on various observations I've made. Do women have the mental capacity to hate the male sex more than visa versa, and if so, why is this? Let me explain my ideas further,

The militant feminists of today who claim everything is sexual harassment and scream patriarchy. What I'm trying to wrap my head around is how can these women hate men and male sexuality so much if they are actually attracted to and enjoy the company of men?

This would be the equivalent to a hoards of dudes constantly making the headlines, getting together and wearing penis hats, and constantly saying they are absolutely disgusted by females and writing literature displaying a vicious hatred of female sexuality (which nothing of the sorts even exist anywhere to my knowledge).

Even the most sexist of men will still enjoy the company of women, whereas there are communities full of (typically lesbian) women, exclusively in the company other women. Even homosexual males, even if they are indifferent to women, display none of the vicious hatred towards that the most hateful of women do towards the male sex.

There are women who legitimately hate men intensely, but at worst, men merely hold traditional ideas about gender roles they consider sexist.

​