Just for starters, I started with the red pill almost a year ago, I have increased my SMV quite a lot since I started reading all of these things, I was able to defeat oneitis, I am getting in shape, gaming a lot of women, and having sex with some of them.

Just so you know, I game mostly girls from other countries, I love exotic beauties from other countries, and I love getting to know people from other countries, so the girls I usually hang out with are girls that are just tourist and will leave the country very soon.

I get "rejected" a lot, but I understand that rejection doesn't exist so I'm almost completely numb to it, but I've realized a pattern of ghosting me for the majority of girls that get "feelings" for me, and I want to know if it's me doing something wrong, or I'm doing the right thing.

This is how it usually goes: I meet girl X, depending on how I see things, from date 1 to 3 I try to escalate, if I can't fuck her during these 3 attemps I next her and keep gaming the other girls(that I was already gaming to start with) so usually when I get to fuck(a ratio of 3:10 low I know) I just don't want to see them again and then everything keeps going.

Among all of these girls there's a group of girls that I can't understand, I just can't figure them out, this group of girls are attracted to you, but never reaches out to you again, no matter how much they want you, they just won't reach out to you.

So for ex:

I've had many girls that after hanging out/going out for a few days, and then they have to leave the country, they either cry, or try to kiss me, or show clear signs of wanting more, but what's incredibly surprising to me is that after leaving, these girls almost never write back, they completely dissapear from my life, even if they really wanted to be with me, they would never do, or sometimes they are just in another city and they don't write to me or anything.

So I think the only options are:

• I'm not reading them right and they never really wanted me.
  • They are afraid of rejection and they are too afraid to get close to you, because they see you as high value male.
  • They just prefer to move on and keep texting all the guys that are constantly writing her on her social media.