Background Info: I am 21, my gf is 20, been together 8 months, I took her virginity. We live together and go to the same school. She has been a great gf overall. She is latina and cooks and cleans quite a bit but claims not to be traditional. We usually have sex 1-3x a day and she tells me a lot that she really enjoys our sex. I hold frame for the most part but have slipped up big a couple times. Red flag is she has told me once or twice before that she wonders what other dick is like though as I've been her only guy. I'm pretty sure she has been 100% loyal so far though.

STORY: She just took a new job at a warehouse 4 days a week in the evening from 7pm-11pm and she saw this guy at work she knows from school. Long story short, she is starting(as of today) to carpool with him to work as he lives about 8 blocks away(she picks him up and drops him off) as she claims he has a much less gas efficient car. I calmly told her I don't support the whole carpool thing but obviously you can make whatever decision you want. She is going ahead with the carpool against my wishes. I calmly called her on it and she said she sees him as just a friend(she has a couple other male friends and they are absolutely nothing to worry about and are complete beta tampons for her even though they are nice people) like her other male friends and that he has a gf.

I let it go but I dont like this at all. Am I being paranoid(I have been paranoid in the past and I believe she has been totally loyal so far and thus I was overthinking by being paranoid in the past) and too sensitive or should she not be doing this? Thanks brothas.