21M here and a FWB (18F) of a month or so wants me to go to a wedding this weekend. She knows I’m free Saturday and asked me to go with her. I could decline because I’m a recovering alcoholic and weddings always have drinks around. Should I go? Is that too serious? It’s a family friends wedding and she said her parents would be there.

Other questions-

-Is it a shit test when a fwb says “you’re the first guy to ever make me orgasm”? Followed by talking about how she’s sore after having sex. I think I did well handling it I’m just confused because she’s not the first to say the sore part but the orgasming part is the first I’ve ever heard that one. She was calling her best friend after we had sex and was excitedly asking if what she experienced was an orgasm. I would think you’d know if you did or didn’t. Thoughts here?

-She’s always saying “I’m the first guy to do ___” wether it’s in bed or small things like cooking dinner. For dinner I respond with “If you weren’t here I’d be cooking anyways but next time it’s your turn” she’s also a decent cook. Thoughts here? Are these short sayings shit tests?

Fairly new to trp so I appreciate the input. Sorry for the long post. The wedding thing is most important due to being on a certain day. The rest is just if you feel like answering.