I'm bulking for 10 months now, weigh 80kg (176lbs) and my high is 1.83 (6ft), I believe my body fat is 20-23% and I don't know if to cut or continue to balk. I love feeling big, as 1 year ago I was a skinny pencil, I fit my sleeves and my chest and back are big, love it, but I have a belly, no abs, no love handles, I don't mind that at all tbh, but I do care about my results with women and would love to max them. what do you think, lose some size and muscle and do a cutting phase or stay big for some time? cuz my confident is pretty high, my messy beard and big body changed my mindset a lot, I deadlift and bench high weights and would'nt want to lose that too, just love it.

And I think women dig that "idgaf about my belly and untrimmed beard" alot more than "my abs are sexy and defiend" tbh.

opinion?

​

my lifts are

Deadlift 220lbs

Bench Press 155lbs

Squat 200lbs

I'm a beginner, triaining for 10 months, learning curvature was not perfect, and I also train fasted.

​

EDIT: My brother told me I'm really worng about being 20-23% and he thinks I'm way lower, I don't have a preciese way to massure, here's a pic https://imgur.com/a/lmDIv4m

​

tl;dr, Im big and strong, don't know if to cut.