1yr LTR. We hadn't seen each other for a week, she came over yesterday. We fucked, had dinner, went to bed. This morning I wanted round two. I started caressing her, she started giving me a handjob. Then I started playing with her pussy but she was completely dry. I used some spit and lightly touched her to turn her on, but she said "I'm not turned on at all" and moved my hand away. That ruined it for me and I stopped her from giving me a handjob. I then withdrew attention (started working on some stuff on my laptop) as I felt rejected and didn't want to reward that behavior.

She started pestering me, trying to get my attention back. I replied to her but didn't give much. She started asking "why are you sad? What is wrong with you?" and similar things, to which I replied I was fine. She kept doing that for a while then left my house for work. She came back 2 minutes later, crying and asking why I was acting so different. I told her to not cry and that I just felt off. She begged me for a kiss, I gave her one and she left.

Is her reaction positive or negative? Will her attraction to me be strengthened by it (dread), or diminished due to the bad emotions?

Should I avoid withdrawing attention if she rejects me in the future? Is it perceived as being beta/emotional? Or is it just a right consequence of not rewarding her?