I met this girl around 9 months ago and we've been fucking roughly 1-2 times per week up until now. She's shown me lots of green flags: very feminine, cooks for me, great sex, no secrecy with her phone, etc. So I upgraded her to a FWB around 2 months ago.

Yesterday I was scrolling through her phone looking at bullshit when I accidentally opened her DMs and noticed she had messaged one of those "confessions" sites. I was curious and opened the message, it basically said how she had been having sex with me for a while and how she really likes my company and was falling in love. Then she mentions being afraid of asking for something more serious because she's scared I might leave her if she does that.

I'm currently spinning only 1 plate besides her, whose company I don't enjoy nearly as much, so in all honesty I'd have no problem going exclusive, she was also a virgin when we first fucked. I was just wondering if maybe I've presented myself as too aloof/unattainable? I keep texting very short and mostly confined to logistics but I'm very affectionate with her when we're in private.

Is there any point to increasing comfort a bit or should I just keep doing what I'm doing?