Im in thailand and its literally validation farming 24/7. Wherever i walk girls make eye contact and smile/flip hair. I know this is not because id be smv10 but because im foreigner so it happens to like all foreigner guys. But its sooo much validation and abundance i cant stop smiling back etc because of how good the validation feels. Its bad though its like small dopamine surges which will lead to withdrawal when i get back home. Should i stop looking at all the little hotties i walk past and just keep my eyes on the path to avoid this? Also what are good things i should practice with an overabundance of female attention here? This is literally making me addicted to asian girls and losing interest in white girls because i feel the juice aint worth the squueze on the white girls when really hot asian girls can be picked up and throws overly obvious iois. But i know its a fucking trap because of them seeking providers and im automaticallt like 3 points up in smv just being a foreigner here. Fuck this lol. Feels so good yet it is so bad