Does it turn you on or off when a girl acts like a complete whore... before you have sex? Obviously everyone wants a whore in bed, but when one is acting out so much before you have sex, it kinda turns me off..

Ive been with a few fast girls before, sex is usually awesome but I tend to lose attraction to them very quickly.

Talking to a married chick right now who wants to fuck bad. Sending me multiple nudes, talking really dirty, sexting.. A few days ago, i was ready to go with it but recently im just getting turned off by her. Shes told me shes cheated a few times before, i told her what i was looking for (casual sex, no attachments) and she was 100% on board with that.

Shes being kind of annoying lately, texting a lot. When i dont answer, she'll send pics or start talking dirty to entice me to answer.

Im starting to wonder how many dudes shes fucking behind her husbands back. I really dont care, but also dont want to smash someone who will give it up to anyone with a dick.

Am I being too much of a bitch about this? I see some red flags but not sure if they are important enough to bail.

Should I just fuck and enjoy my time with this filthy whore?